Is your business on or near the Wales Coast Path?
Targeted advertising doesn’t get much better than this for walking- and visitor-oriented businesses along the Wales Coast Path and the Welsh coast.
Wales Coast Path walkers (and there are many thousands of them) need places to stay, eat and drink, as well as ideas of what to see and do along the way.
Some are retired, some have families. All have time to spare and money to spend. Your link is a valuable resource for them. And they want to hear about you.
So get your business noticed by the huge numbers of walkers, holidaymakers and visitors who enjoy the Welsh coast and the Wales Coast Path each year.
If you own or run a business on the Welsh coast, a small advertisement here will reach a precise, highly-targeted, interested and friendly audience — at a cost-effective price.
Adverts on this website appear on every page, in rotation, and each one links directly to your own website — so you can monitor its effectiveness week by week.
And advertising here is likely to be more targeted, cheaper and more cost-effective than other national, local or conventional media.
Key businesses likely to benefit include:
- Tourist boards and local authorities.
- Travel organisers, walking holidays and guided groups.
- Holiday cottages, hotels, guesthouses and B&Bs.
- Inns, pubs, bars, cafes and tearooms.
- Restaurants, gastro-pubs, bakers, sandwich shops and takeaways.
- Castles, craft shops, rural visitor attractions and local events.
And any other business or attraction along the Welsh coast …